Sep 11, 2020

Art - Watercolor Fantasy Cats Rogue

 

Rogue Sketch
Rogue Cat Sketch

Rogue Ink
Rogue Cat Ink

Rogue Color Study
Rogue Cat Digital Color Study

Rogue Watercolor Painting
Rogue Cat Watercolor Painting


In honor of Dragon Con going virtual this year I decided to do some watercolor fantasy cats as has been my yearly tradition for the convention. I also decided to try something different and document the different stages of the process. I sketch digitally in Photoshop and ink traditionally with pen on bristol paper. I scanned the inks in and then did a quick digital color study. Then I did the final painting in watercolors. Prints of my Watercolor Fantasy Cats are available at Mirana.Shop.

This is the Rogue Cat with a small Indiana Jones homage lol. How can you be a cat rogue and fight your constant urge to push things off of tables??





No comments: